Group Reporting Accountant
12 month contract
£75,000 - £80,000
Investigo are working with a FTSE listed business who are seeking a technically astute Group Reporting Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Reporting you will be managing a small team of two and be responsible for leading the reporting processes, policies and cycles for all legal entities across the group.
Due to the nature of the role we do require someone who has IFRS experience and has worked within a PLC business.
- Support the Head of Group Financial Reporting in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group across PLC reporting periods
- Proactively seek to continuously improve processes and policies within and outside of the team
- Support and own the accounting of all Group subsidiary entities
- Support the contact with and provide assistance to the Group's auditors.
- Ownership of month end and budgets of key technical areas such as hedge accounting, accounting for investments, leases and insurance
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 3 - 5 years PQE
- Reporting and Financial accounting experience within a PLC business
- Up to date technical knowledge and experience of preparing/auditing financial statements under IFRS
- Excellent leadership and partnering skills to build relationships at a senior level with stakeholders and the wider Group