Financial Reporting Manager
6 month Contract
£80,000 - £85,000
Investigo are partnering with this PLC business who are based in Luton who are seeking a Financial Reporting Manager. To cover a period of leave, the role will be a 6 month position supporting the Financial Controller. The immediate need will be support the business through year end whilst supporting a small team.
Due to the nature of the role we do require an individual who is qualified and has strong reporting experience from a large business.
- Deputising & Supporting the Financial Controller in providing insightful results, the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS in accordance with Group's timelines
- Managing 3 staff
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting of actuals for central costs
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to produce a 5 year plan
- Responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the Group's annual report
- Supporting and leading in the preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review,
- Support the contact with and providing assistance to the Company's auditors.
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business, producing risk and opps analysis
- Preparation of the financial statements for the Company's subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
- Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters, and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes.
- Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information,
- Responsibility for the finance lease register, dilapidations accounting and consolidation journals
- Responsible for integrity of the fixed asset register for the company and depreciation accounting
- Managing the treasury function and ensuring facilities are drawn down as required. Responsible for cash forecasting
- Support ad hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls