Investigo are proud to be representing a fast-track Private Equity backed group near High Wycombe who are seeking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager for a newly created position.
Acting as a key member of the financial reporting team and supporting all levels of finance this is an outstanding opportunity for a recently qualified accountant or a first-time mover from practice to establish themselves quickly and make a real impact across the division.
The business is a true market leader within their sector and are able to boast an exceptional working culture with good levels of flexibility and outstanding long-term development for those with the right attitude. The business strikes an excellent balance within the team and can support both those looking for a fast, rapidly evolving pace and those wanting a fun, social and collaborative structure.
Working with a team of 5, supported by the Senior Manager of Accounting, the role has been designed to offer wide exposure across all areas of finance including the commercial teams as well as core accounting and business operations. You will be a key member of the financial reporting and control team, driving the accuracy and timeliness of corporate reporting, both from an internal and external reporting perspective as well as driving long term improvements as the business continues to expand.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Work with the existing team to provide timely and accurate management accounts and financial statements
- Be a key member of the finance team, responding to queries and helping manage the year end engagement
- Taking ownership of key areas of accounting with a focus on revenue, FX, and consolidations
- Enhance and evolve controls around financial reporting including reviews of existing detailed work
- Working with the wider business (Sales/Purchasing/Credit Control/Accounts Payable/Credit Assessment) to ensure processes and controls are suitable and followed.
We are looking for newly qualified candidates (0-2 years PQE) either making their first move into industry or a positive financial accountant from industry looking for a new challenge (ACA/ ACCA). You will have a strong technical finance grounding and a confident, positive, and proactive approach with a drive to self-develop and be a success. In return you will receive all the support you need to self-develop in a business taking huge strides within the industry.