Investigo are partnering an exciting Private Equity backed company in Surrey, to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager due to ongoing expansion.
You will support the Group Financial Controller in delivering accurate consolidated financial information, that is compliant with all Group finance policies and IFRS. You will be a technical accounting expert but also an effective business partner, able to support subsidiary finance teams in meeting their reporting requirements.
This will be a truly exceptional role for the right candidate, looking to break into Private Equity. You will also be heavily exposed to, transactions, acquisitions/disposals and refinancing.
Our client is looking for the following:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified. At least 2 years PQE
- Experience of working in a Group Finance role and/or experience in a complex multinational company
- Technically minded, with a good understanding of IFRS
- Multi-currency consolidation experience
- Experience in preparing UK statutory accounts
- Strong systems skills in all MS Office applications, with advanced Excel a must
- Experience working with consolidation and reporting systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to step back from the detail and effectively problem solve when issues arise
If this sounds like you could be the ideal role for you, please apply today.