Paying £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an instantly recognisable business with their search for a Finance Manager. You will be relied on during the commercial decision-making process, adding value and your opinion to help support Senior Stakeholders.
This will be fantastic opportunity to support and challenge senior leaders within the organisation. You will provide insight and KPI analysis, which in turn will allow the business to maximise opportunities while mitigating risk.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for Board level leaders and Senior Stakeholders, acting a Finance subject matter expert
- Producing relevant and timely reporting
- Identifying opportunities and acting upon them to maximise performance. This in turn should increased revenue and reduced costs
- Working with the Leadership team to build budgets and 5 year plans
- Supporting the Senior Finance Leadership team during budget delivery
- Finance point of contact for 100's of non-financial stakeholders
- Support Senior Management when building and presenting Investment papers
Alongside extensive exposure within this role, you will be presented with various opportunities to progress and further develop within the organisation.
For more information, please contact Vilma on: