Investigo are delighted to be supporting a Milton Keynes based retail client with their recruitment of an FP&A Manager, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role of the FP&A Manager will be creating the assets required to effectively business partner, focussing on value creation and collectively strengthening our performance. The job holder will provide insight, analysis and commentary to stakeholders, aiming to drive decisions and actions that improve the bottom line. The job holder will partner with senior stakeholders when required, supporting across the business area.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business units Finance teams in the delivery of the departments strategic plans
- Interpreting management reporting to provide insight, analysis and commentary to stakeholders and provide challenge to the business
- Identifying strategic and operational risks and opportunities and flag these to Finance Managers for prioritisation
- Where required, attending regular department meetings ensuring Finance has a 'voice' and a 'seat at the table' where P&L impact meets department initiatives
- Building an external perspective and use outputs to engage and influence the business
- Completing ad hoc / bespoke analysis for the business area as required to drive improvements
- Working with the data team (ADA) as required to complete analysis to resolve business problems
- In line with timeline and process set by FP&A, working with business to manage Forecasting, LV, Centrals, Budgeting & Q2F
- Building strategic business cases and support post implementation reviews as required
- Support and challenge the business to manage strategic projects and initiatives
- Step up to cover the Senior Finance Manager where needed
- Supporting several ad hoc projects and various teams as required during busy times such as Budget, Corporate Plan etc.
- Provide support to the wider Finance function to deliver the Transformation plan.
- Success in this role will mean being able to deliver timely, robust and accurate analysis; translating data into valuable business insight, communicating all relevant financial and non-financial information when needed
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual who has a strong background in FP&A. They will be an excellent communicator who can comfortably influence stakeholders at all levels. They will need to be available on short notice and able to complete a 12 month fixed term contract, although there are likely to be opportunities for a perm role beyond the fixed term.
Our Client is offering a salary of £60,000 - £65,000