Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a large Bedford based Client with their recruitment of an FP&A Analyst, on a permanent basis.
The role of FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the provision of FP&A support to both the finance and operations teams across the UK division of the business. They will be seen as a business partner to the entire UK business but will also have some interaction with the corporate head office where relevant, actively supporting the business on a wide variety of topics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly analytical review of UK & IRE and Operational financials, highlighting anomalies, trends and one offs and appropriately discussing with senior management where required
- Be an effective business partner to UK&IRE Operation teams, supporting trend analysis and issue resolution
- Creation and maintenance of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Support in the creation of annual budgeting process, and ongoing management of monthly and quarterly budget reviews
- Implementation and subsequent monitoring of cross UK/US metrics to allow consistent LFL Corporate reporting
- Provision of support to the UK business as systems are transitioned across to Global standard reporting systems
- Completion of Capital investment applications
- Management of ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of UK FP&A
The successful candidate will be Professionally Qualified or at the final stage of qualification, and they will possess strong management accounting and analytical experience. They will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels. Exceptional IT skills are a pre-requisite for this role, including Excel and Powerpoint.
Our Client is offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits.