Investigo is currently working on an exclusive role with a leading property brand in central London. This established and successful team is currently seeking a driven and ambitious finance Graduate who is looking to progress within a commercial finance position.
This opportunity as an FP&A Analyst, reporting directly to FP&A Manager, will be responsible for business partnering with finance & non-finance departments when it comes to working with new systems and financial systems.
The successful candidate will be involved with:
Planning and Forecasting
- Support on the planning and reforecast cycles both internal and external ensuring accuracy of the YTD actual, PY, Client budget and Plan data held within the models for comparative purposes
- Support on training needs across the business and work with the Global FP&A manager to deliver appropriate training sessions and materials
- Facilitate user acceptance testing on process and system updates across the client reporting consolidation and reporting tools.
- Work closing with the rest of the business to ensure all reporting deadlines are known and monitored to ensure all are in met in a timely fashion.
- Support on monthly data integrations across various ERP's into the global client results consolidation tool.
- Collate and consolidate detailed analytics and reporting for different levels of management both internal and external to include regional and country commentary and risk and opportunities as identified by key stakeholders.
- Work closing with Digital and Technology on the monthly release of the global dashboard results to the client.
- Work closing with the Adaptive Planning administrator to ensure hierarchy records are correctly maintained on an on-going basis.
- Publishing monthly reporting and other financial KPI's.
- Support on reconciling bridges between our internal and external results.
- Complete monthly data reconciliations and integrity testing
- Build trusted relationships with the wider finance team
- Develop relationships with operations, digital and technology, IT and the wider business to ensure existing reporting is both refined and developed to ensure value is added to the finance and operational environment.
- Encourage knowledge-sharing across business divisions - challenge legacy "silo" mentality and build resilience in the EMEA team by sharing knowledge and best practice across business units.
- Finance qualification studier (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Solid understanding and experience with financial principles and practices
- Drive and ambition to progress
- Ability and desire to work on systems implementation and process improvement
- Team player, strong commercial acumen and ability to communicate with multiple departments.
- Available within 1 month notice.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo.