My client, a growing ecommerce brand are looking for an ambitious and highly analytical Finance Analyst to join the FP&A team. The successful candidate would need to be a qualified accountant (or close to completion) with FP&A experience, strong Excel skills and be keen for a step up into a fast paced start-up environment where comfort with ambiguity is a must.
As FP&A analyst you will provide support to the business spanning all aspects of reporting, planning, forecasting and budgeting as well as insightful analysis to help the company meet its objectives. You will examine what we've found so far, and based on your analysis we'll be making strategic decisions about where we head next. You will be comfortable both analysing bulk data and owning projects.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support with and lead up parts of the quarterly and annual budgeting/forecasting processes
- Model out multiple scenarios for different product / market launches and growth initiatives
- Work with Marketing to understand in granular detail: CPA, future growth rates, retention, channel effectiveness and where to allocate resources, different customer profiles, etc.
- Partner with the Ops teams to help them understand and optimise their unit economics
- Support the production of the 4 weekly management accounts pack
- Liaise with different business leaders
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- 2 years+ FP&A or commercial experience
- Highly inquisitive and analytical mind capable of complex problem solving