Investigo Private Equity are currently supporting a PE backed software company, who are looking to add a Senior FP&A Analyst to their ranks. The successful FP&A analyst will join a high-performing team and be exposed to senior management from day one, the company has a progressive yet very supportive culture. The role has zero reporting responsibilities and you will provide value through detailed analysis, business partnering with senior stakeholders and providing commentary and insight to a number of people across the business. You will also have the chance to get involved with corporate finance duties, such as M&A due diligence. This FP&A analyst role is tailor made for someone who qualified in Audit (ACA) and is now making their 2nd move out of practice.
- Business Partner responsible for driving informed decision making across the organisation.
- Monthly Close and Consolidation alignment with accounting team
- Analyse current and past trends including all areas of the P&L (revenue, expenses and capital expenditures)
- Monitor performance, investigate, reconcile and analyse causes of unexpected variances
- Ensure all variances are properly reflected in next forecast
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysing
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Supporting business units/departments/budget owners with analysis
- Assist with preparation of materials and presentations to Board of Directors, company shareholders and financial institutions
- ACA qualified (18 months PQE at least)
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Experience out of practice, ideally in an FP&A/Business Partnering capacity.
£60,000 - £65,000 + bonus.