Investigo is partnered with an International Media Business to resource for an FP&A Analyst to join their global head office in central London on an initial 6-month contract. This is a great role for someone with strong management accounting, business partnering and analysis experience. This role has lots of opportunities to work on process improvement projects. Ideally you will be immediately available, have experience working with an international business and have a track record in FP&A.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to report on monthly management reporting.
- Assist with developing and implementing reporting processes around controls and reconciliations.
- Lead the review of the monthly management accounts - reporting on key insights and trends
- Prepare and manage monthly finance insights and reporting requests from different divisions
- Support the wider FP&A function through budget process
- Ad-Hoc analysis / projects
This is an urgent requirement due to a period of growth, ideally you will be ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualified with experience in a similar position. This role is a contract so candidate who are on short notice or immediately available will be favoured.