Are you a Management Accountant or an Analyst looking for greater scope of responsibility or to further your career progression?
Investigo is delighted to be partnering with a global asset manager as they grow their FP&A team following an internal promotion of the team across into an operational function.
This established, employee focused and flexible brand offer a great working culture which includes hybrid working, impressive commitment to employee development and D&I.
Joining a team of 5, this role will be responsible for:
- Analysis of actuals, forecast and budget numbers
- Involvement in redesign and further development of forecast analytics
- Taking ownership of monthly flash dashboard and ExCo report
- Driving process improvement projects
- Assistance with budget process including collation of data and preparation of reports to senior management
- Improvement of reporting and the implementation of agreed changes producing/assistance in various ad/hoc analysis
- Assistance with new planning system implementation
The Head of department is looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to take on a more senior position within the team in the mid term.
Skills required for the role:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong excel skills, ideally with modelling experience
- Ability to work with and present to senior stakeholders and cross divisional / department leads
- Attention to detail and esteemed team player with proactive, inquisitive approach
- FS industry experience desirable but not essential
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.