A Fortune 500 listed Real Estate company with revenue in excess of £20 Billion is recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join their central London Team. The company has an extensive global reach and operates predominantly in Europe and the US.
The role itself sits within the finance team and will be responsible for all the budgeting and forecasting across the sector. The role requires a proactive individual who will support the drive for more efficient and accurate management information to support senior stakeholders in decision making.
- Prepares ad hoc reports covering KPIs and other performance metrics
- Act as a Business Partner to the Regional Finance teams, and support the Group in aligning Management Reporting across the all Regions
- Prepares and maintains flexible financial models to support the monthly Management Accounts, Group Forecast and Annual Budget
- Support in the provision of ad-hoc data to the Executive Committee
- Qualified accountant; (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Real estate exposure is desirable, but not a prerequisite
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Commercial mindset, must be personable and client facing
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
55k + 10% bonus