Investigo are delighted to be partnering with a global, PE backed company in their search for an FP&A Analyst/Business Partner on a permanent basis. The FP&A team within Europe Finance is responsible for leading the Group month end deliverables, from scheduling through to analytical review and reporting, including delivery of the executive reporting and supporting analysis on behalf of the CFO for Europe. The FP&A team is also responsible for the annual budget process and 5-year financial plan updates.
The FP&A team collaborates closely with the commercial finance leads in Europe. The FP&A team will also lead the analysis, forecasting and reporting for UK Central cost functions. This is a varied role which will provide the role-holder an opportunity to develop a good understanding of all areas of the business. The role holder will be required to work closely with stakeholders within the wider Europe Finance team and Group Finance.
- Own the monthly reporting/forecasting and budgeting for the central cost functions, working with budget holders to produce robust budgets, understand variances to budget and update forecasts monthly.
- Supporting FP&A Manager in financial analysis and executive reporting
- Undertake the fortnightly cash flow reporting/forecasting process
- Working in partnership with Commercial Finance to review financial results and forecasts
- Development of Power BI reporting and analysis
- Continuous improvement of month end reporting and forecasting processes
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of developing analysis in Power BI
- Management Reporting & variance/trend analysis
- Ability to manage ongoing duties with contribution to projects and ad-hoc requirements
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Desire to drive process improvements
If you are interested in this role, please contact Calum Forster.