Investigo are working in partnership with a Global Consumer brand in Surrey, to recruit an FP&A-Cash Manager due to internal promotion.
The FP&A Cash Manager is a key role in the finance team. This role has responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis of UK cash flow and UK Capital Expenditure. The role acts as the primary point of contact for the Internal Treasury team, Group Treasury, and operational & IT stakeholders regarding Capital Expenditure and aims to be a business partner, providing clear business-driven analysis and explanations.
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Extensive cashflow management experience
- Great attention to detail, with a logical and reasoned approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills, with an ability to tailor responses to the audience
- Able to deliver high quality outputs to tight deadlines
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong Excel, financial modelling and analytical skills
- Related industry experience and use of CODA / Cognos Controller an advantage