Investigo are exclusively partnering a Global Contract Services company to recruit an FP&A Manager.
To take responsibility of the end to end accounting and reporting of all Joint Ventures and the CTC (Company Tied Costs / Overheads) process. To lead on FP&A activities ensuring timely and accurate QF/OP submissions to Group and also lead on finance system and process improvement initiatives across the finance function.
- Jointly with Business Finance, lead and manage relationships with external joint venture finance teams ensuring high quality, standard and accurate financial submissions on a consistent basis.
- Work with Commercial Teams to review and challenge financial submissions from the joint venture finance teams to ensure the submissions reflect the Commercial and operational realities of the projects.
- Lead the accounting, consolidation, elimination and reporting on all internal and external joint ventures.
- Manage all aspects of CTC - company tied costs/ overheads across Head Office functions encompassing basic accounting, financial reporting and forecasting
- Provide business partnering support to all the functional budget holders helping them understand current cost base, areas of cost optimisation/ control and financial planning.
- FP&A lead working with Head of Reporting in ensuring timely and accurate submission of QF numbers and reporting pack to Group.
- Lead preparation of forward looking Balance Sheet, OWC, cash and other financial schedules required as part QF submissions to Group.
- SAP BPC super user in the finance function leading financial process and system improvement initiatives
- Day to day management of the finance team, supervising and developing staff.
- Deputise and stand in for Head of Reporting as necessary
Qualifications and experience
- Be a qualified accountant and member of an accountancy body (ACMA,ACCA,ACA)
- Knowledge and exposure to financial planning and analysis
- Strong business partnering and the ability to analyse data.
- Previous experience of managing a small team