My client, a well know retail business are looking for a interim FP&A Manager to join their expanding team on a 4-6 month basis with the view to be extended and perhaps go permanent.
The FP&A Manager is a key player in supporting the transformation of the Finance function and business to drive improved performance across the whole Group. Critical parts of this will be developing and maintaining improved reporting and forecasting tools & models, as well as supporting the transformation programme.
- Support with delivery of key Finance Transformation initiatives, including
- assessing options and implementing improved integrated forecasting, budgeting & scenario analysis
- improving reporting of financials and operational KPIs, including monthly Board reports, quarterly trading updates, country / channel / trustee deep dives and like-for-like performance, for greater visibility and better decision making
- creation of pro forma tools and analyses to facilitate investor relations activities
- Support external reporting through analysis of performance and variances to projections and prior years
- Identify and prioritise financial opportunities, efficiencies, business risks and improvements to ways of working
- Support CEO and CFO with ad hoc analysis and projects
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification with extensive post qualification experience
- Highly analytical, commercial and intelligence
- Demonstrable FP&A experience in an international business of scale and scope