Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a growing Bedfordshire based organisation with their recruitment of an FP&A Manager, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will be responsible for leading the planning processes across the group of entities. The role will also be responsible for providing proactive and value-add analysis and support to the Business Units.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading the financial business planning process, including five year plan, annual budget, quarterly forecasts, weekly cashflow forecasting and other ad hoc forecast activity
- Deliver high quality financial analysis including complex modelling
- Responsible for the management and development of FP&A team (two direct reports)
- Building a detailed understanding of the operations and dependencies within the business
- Support senior management to drive improved business reporting and analysis by delivering commercially focused management information and insights to inform decision making
- Identifying key metrics that will provide improved insight into performance and areas for improvement, and working with Business Units and other stakeholders to implement
- Business partnering the Business Units and the Commercial function, introducing processes and analysis to improve revenue targeting and forecasting
- Working with the Finance Director, identifying areas for targeted efficiency improvement and cost-savings, and delivering against agreed goals
- Review capital projects against their investment cases and document lessons learned
- Supporting Project Managers with timely and accurate analysis to facilitate the delivery of Capex projects on time and within agreed budgets
- Liaise with Group Finance to ensure all deadlines are met
- Other ad hoc projects to support the Business Units, as appropriate
- M&A support to the CFO on an ad hoc basis
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual with 3 - 5 years PQE, and a strong FP&A background. They will be a proactive self starter who has the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels within the business. Candidates will be a "Completer-Finisher" - and they will be strong at carrying a project through from inception to completion.
Our Client is offering a salary of £70,000 + Benefits.