Investigo are delighted to be partnering with high growth, PE backed Esports company in their search for an FP&A Manager on a permanent basis. They are the pioneers of their industry and a name you would love to have on your CV. Ideally for this role, we need a candidate from either an Investment Banking or Private Equity background due to the emphasis on financial modelling.
- Improving and maintaining robust fully integrated P&L , Balance Sheet and Cash Flow business plans to achieve business objectives
- Preparing budgets on a yearly basis and re-forecasting on a quarterly basis (rolling reforecast). Providing analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget and re-forecasts.
- Preparing presentations to deliver the budget
- Creating, identifying and communicating risks and opportunities in the plan, working with and challenging teams on finding optimum levels for efficient use of resources.
- Building out complex financial scenario modelling coupled with financial model assumptions for KPIs, and forecasts outputs
- Reporting clear and concise management accounts on a monthly basis while providing fact-based insights into variances and trends
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting (KPI monitoring and weekly MI)
- Leveraging existing systems by integrating and automating reports into financial planning models
- Maintaining, and improving existing finance processes to ensure data integrity, efficient, and insightful analysis
- Managing the future expansion of the team and providing leadership to team members
- Excellent working experience in a similar role
- Accounting or Finance degree (CA or CPA qualification preferred)
- High degree of modelling skills in developing integrated Balance Sheet, Cash flow and P&L forecasting tools
- Advanced systems skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Gsuite (google sheets, slides). Experience of cloud based specialised solutions (i.e. Asana, Confluence, Looker, MixPanel) would be an advantage
- ERP system experience preferable, but not a prerequisite
- Experience in an a consumer tech business is highly valued
- Ability to turn a strategic proposition into an executable plan, fully supported by a financial model suited to the business
- Problem solver, highly analytical and commercial thinker
If you are interested in this role, please contact Calum Forster.