I'm looking for a dynamic Financial Planning & Commercial Analytics Manager (FP&A) who can proactively driving financial business partnering forward across the entire EMEA network for a successful global business based in Luton. The role would be reporting directly to the Finance Director for Europe, and be responsible for managing a team of five, including three FP&A analysts.
The candidate should have 5+ years of post-qualified industry experience, be an excellent leader, with strong commercial acumen.
Key responsibilities will include
- To consolidate, provide insightful explanations and value-add analysis on month end numbers together with creation of senior management reporting presentation packs including variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Ownership of the end to end annual budgeting and quarterly in-year forecasting process
- Working in partnership with Director of Sales to create a strategically and commercially focused annual Sales Budget with supporting data
- Overview of the fuel procurement process for EMEA in addition to supporting requests from customers for fuel RFP's
- Point person for leading ad-hoc projects and analysis requests as they arise within the business
- Foster a culture of exceptional business partnering, transforming financial statements into meaningful KPIs to enable operational managers to manage effectively and proactively
- Evaluate capital expenditure proposals to ensure projects meet BBA hurdle rates and fit with strategic plan.
- Review and report costs and overheads, highlighting overspend issues where relevant
- Form a close and successful working relationship with the EMEA Accounting function and with the US based SFS HQ Finance team
- Develop and improve business intelligence reporting to identify unfavourable trends and recommend changes which would improve margin performance
- Manage financial systems by liaising with technical support and the business to ensure structure and function are best suited for business support
- Work with senior management to develop and deliver reporting which helps them improve their business
- Develop and mentor team members
The role offers a very competitive salary for the right individual, with hybrid working (2 days) in Luton.
Please contact me for full details.