Investigo are delighted to be exclusively recruiting an FP&A Manager for a client based in Birmingham.
In the position of FP&A Manager Birmingham you will be responsible for establishing a robust cashflow forecasting process and providing insight to key shareholders and the Executive Management team. This person will take ownership of the cashflow forecast which will feed into debt requirements and compliance testing forecasts. Additionally, this person will establish and maintain a clear and efficient process to provide short term (3months) weekly cashflow forecasts to the Treasury team. Key duties to include:
- Developing and maintaining a robust group cashflow forecasting process, fit for purpose for internal and external reporting. This will need to evolve to suit the requirements of the business as it grows
- Driving continuous improvement in the cashflow forecasting process, as well as improving the level of reporting granularity available
- Contributing to the Business Systems project, ensuring that the new system solution is designed appropriately to deliver robust cashflow forecasting and that this transition is managed in a structured fashion
- Providing commercial challenge to business stakeholders to ensure cashflow forecasting movements are understood
- Is comfortable with matrix ways of working, owning key relationships with operational finance, Treasury, and other significant business stakeholders
- Supporting the FP&A Director on reviewing the wider budgeting and long-range planning process, ensuring that the process is fit for purpose as the business evolves
- Delivers a rolling weekly short-term cashflow forecast to the Treasury team, ensuring that there is clear understanding on financing requirements
The successful candidate will need to be either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 2 to 3 years experience post qualified
Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage deadlines
Advanced financial modelling skills including Power Query and Power Pivot
Able to communicate fluently and concisely. Adaptable and resilient and able to work with senior stakeholders.
Comfortable at putting in commercial challenge where appropriate
£65,000 to £75,000 basic + £7300 cash car allowance + annual bonus circa 20% under Hybrid working conditions circa 2 days office based