A large FMCG company based in Uxbridge are looking to recruit a FP&A Manager to join their lively but result driven finance team.
The main focus for the FP&A Manager is to provide in depth analysis on drivers of local sales and margins performance, allowing leadership to absorb clear and concise analysis that will inform the business decisions. The role will interface with Corporate and Field leadership, inclusive of Regional Sales Directors, Pricing and Finance. The FP&A Manager will help drive standardisation, automation and development of performance reporting tools to support the development of actionable analyses and insights.
Main responsibilities include:
- Review financial reports created by the analysts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Conduct analysis on various drivers of P&L sales and margin fluctuations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing and Sales teams to evaluate and track promotions and initiatives impacting Sales and Margin and provide reports and updates as to the success and status of the initiatives compared to plan.
- Develop monthly/quarterly forecast by actively providing specific, actionable and forward-looking insights on various drivers as well as providing guidance on any potential risks.
- Partner with various divisions within the business to conduct any adhoc analysis on sales and margin impacts and present findings and facilitate business actions to the Senior Leadership team.
- Create and implement budget planning tools to take an active role in assisting senior leaders with the budgetary planning and delivering commitments at a market level.
This is a great opportunity for a progressive and driven individual to partner with the senior leadership teams, deputise for the Head of FP&A when needed, make huge changes and add a lot of value to the business. FP&A background and sales and margin experience is key in order to succeed in this role.