Investigo are delighted to be partnering with PE backed, AI company in their search for an FP&A Manager on a permanent basis. Sustainability is at the heart of what they do and are offering products that reduce our carbon footprint. Ideally for this role you will have SaaS industry experience.
- Take a lead role in running the group's rolling cash flow forecasting cycle (which includes both free cash flow and underlying cash flow) in partnership with the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) leads who operate the income statement forecasting cycle.
- Improve the underlying accuracy and precision of inputs into cash flow forecasting by identifying areas for process improvement and performing deep dive reviews on the "as-is" process; it is essential that the ideal candidate has previous experience of cash flow forecasting.
- Quickly understand the relevant complexities of working capital across our business; particularly the varied nature of customer contracting arrangements.
- Work alongside our financial leaders to determine how strategic and operational decisions / changes in contracting terms etc. impact working capital and cash flow forecasting.
- Monitor CAPEX forecasts to ensure appropriate considerations are given to the cash flow needs of high-profile business projects.
- Business partner with senior stakeholders
- Work alongside stakeholders to understand current processes / what works well / what does not work well, with regards to the current cash flow forecasting process. Drive forward ideas of change / best practice /standardisation.
- Navigate through complexity by ensuring that all key stakeholders are connected in the cash flow forecasting process to ensure the output, and subsequent analysis, is delivered on a timely basis. To do this, you will understand the complexities of large, multi-national organisations.
- Work alongside the Financial Systems team to continuously enhance the tools we work with which support cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Benchmark cash flow / working capital performance versus industry peers using publicly available information and other specialised reports
- Promote and drive the working capital / cash generation agenda across the business; ensure the underlying importance of cash flow forecasting is consistently understood.
- Take the lead on monthly reporting and analysis activities specific to cash flow and working capital monitoring, including commentary within the Group's management accounts.
- Relevant Finance / business qualification e.g. qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- SaaS/Software/Tech industry experience
- Significant experience with cash flow forecasting / budgeting / monitoring and associated analytics; "plus" within the technology sector.
- Proven track record in delivering change, collaboratively - with expertise in finance process design and improvement.
- Demonstrate good accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial accounting and reporting under IFRS.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with a desire to business partner to drive change.
- Agile working mindset with an adaptable working style, ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org