£90,000 - £100,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an FP+A Director to join a newly formed team in one of the largest global Media companies.
Working closely with the Head of FP&A, the aim is to improve the forecasting and budgeting processes and develop a mechanism to provide key management information for senior management.
- Lead commercial insights and analysis across the market
- Ensure high quality and timely monthly Management Information
- Develop the FP&A function and team, processes and analytical tools
- Create, develop and maintain financial models
- Deliver insights and challenge assumptions and decision making as appropriate
- Report and analyse Net Sales, client commercial, margin and operating expenditure, providing an overview of commentary verses comparable periods including, budget, prior year and prior forecast
- Track Market performance against target metrics
- Scenario modelling and analysis.
- Lead the quarterly and annual forecast and budget process
- Work with Commercial Finance teams to forecast and budget client revenue
- Manage, support and develop more junior members of the team
- Drive continues change that optimises business success
- Relationship management of key group contacts
- Provide any ad-hoc reporting
- Fully qualified accountant or equivalent (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data in a logical manner
- Ability to concisely and clearly present information to financial and non-financial people
- Workflow management ie. effective organisational and time management skills and ability to plan and prioritise
- Previous knowledge of Cartesis
- Proficient user of Excel
- Previous experience with creating dashboards
Get in contact today to hear more about this brilliant opportunity!