Financial Accountant - French Speaking - Banking - London - up to £38,000
Are you a French speaking accountant looking to build a career within Financial Services? Are you looking to develop your experience of Financial Reporting and control with a business that will help you to learn?
A major banking institution in the City of London is recruiting currently for a Financial Accountant. A great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of experience in Financial Accounting / Reporting / Analysis / Audit who wants to grow their accounting career long-term within Banking.
Financial Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting including production and control of monthly financial statements
- Cost analysis and commentary on the business
- Preparation and control of monthly/quarterly/annual Bank of England/FCA/PRA reports.
- Working with external advisors and auditors where appropriate on regulatory returns and accounting standards.
- Maintain updated procedures and ensure a robust control environment is maintained at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues across London as well as regularly working closely with colleagues in the Paris office (hence French Language skills required)
- Manage any project work ad hoc as required
You may have completed one or two internships within Finance or Accounting prior to applying to this role, and you are looking for a permanent position to build on your knowledge. You may also have had up to a couple of years of experience working in a Finance role and now looking for something which will give you a greater breadth of exposure.
You'll be focused on details, with an organised and methodical approach to your work, as well as the flexibility to be able to take on new challenges as needed.
A Master's degree in a Financial related subject would be an advantage, and of course French language skills would be an advantage. Conversational/Intermediate as a minimum whilst fluent or native would be advantageous.
Apply now through the link for immediate consideration or get in touch for more information