A recognised fund manager in Private Debt space are looking for an immediately available/short notice Fund Controller for an 18-month fixed term contract.
You will be joining a well established and high performing team, working in the businesses key fund offerings during a period of significant growth, to take ownership of a group of funds and mandates, being responsible for core reporting, deliverables & controls and act as the liaison for 3rd party fund administrators and other key external stakeholders.
- Weekly/Quarterly financial, Fund and NAV reporting,
- Oversee daily cash forecasting, monitoring investment activities, fund expenses, and managing liquidity requirements.
- Manage credit and leverage facility operations such as drawdown, repayment, payment process, and covenant reporting.
- Oversee quarterly NAV reporting package and its supporting schedules from TPAs.
- Provide support across all internal and external governance policies (AIFMD, Solvency II, and other relevant regulatory requirements)
- Responsibility for the management of fund LPA and operations, so a working knowledge of tax structures and valuation concepts is critical in this role
- Support Investment teams in deal funding
- Ad hoc work
- Recognised accounting qualification(ACA, ACCA, CIMA), ideally from the Big 4/Top 10 Audit Practice
- Significant industry experience having worked as Fund Controller in Private Debt (Closed-Fund)
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong reporting skills, PowerBI and Excel
For additional information on this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here!