Are you a Senior Credit Fund professional seeking the next exciting challenge in your career? Are you looking to join a high growth, people focused business with a fantastic working culture?
Investigo is delighted to be working in partnership with a well established investment management brand with an impressive international reach as they embark on their next phase of growth.
This business is seeking an ambitious and inspiring Leader to join their team as a Fund Controller for their incredibly successful credit fund business unit. As such, a background within credit or debt funds is essential as well as experience with people development.
The expectations of this role include but are not limited to:
- Review of financial statements and accounting packages for complex funds (including NAV under LUX / LPA GAAP reporting)
- Accountability over supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Reviewing distribution calculations
- Leading on fund launches, providing opportunities for other team members to support on these projects
- Quarterly and annual investor reporting and financial modelling
- Monitor investment activity, review cash flow projections and manage liquidity requirements
- Provide support to investment teams across deal transactions and fund closing process
- Ensure fund opex and budgets are reviewed quarterly and remain inline with budgets
- Assist with co-ordination of external audit and associated entities
- Produce and review of board packs to attend and present at board meetings to senior stakeholders
- Analyse movements and trends in fund performances
- Review work and reporting produced by wider team, identifying knowledge gaps and supporting in the development of these areas (through direct training and training of Line Managers)
- Act as main contact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively supporting the business with additional projects such as process implementation / improvement, systems refinement and continually improving and testing controls
- A proven background in a Leadership role within the credit fund arena along with experience working with direct lending, structured credit and CLO management
- Reflect the company values - integrity, culture and quality
- Ability to work proactively and under own initiative - be a self starter with an inspiring and encouraging approach to work and your team
- ACA / ACCA / CA qualified with a minimum 5 years post qualified experience
- Exceptional excel skills with financial modelling experience
This is just a snapshot into the role and opportunity - for more information, please contact Cheryl Aust for a confidential conversation.