This is an incredible opportunity for a Graduate Data Analyst, seeking someone who has strong core education looking to build a career.
This is working for an incredible company with lots of progression and training.
Location: Hybrid working in Stevenage
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Running monthly reports from Salesforce.com across eighteen countries extracting information
- Manipulating the data using Excel so that it can processed to create monthly data sets and analysis packs for the commercial team and the board.
- Cleansing the raw data through various functions
- Scrutinising the data t to check for inconsistencies
- Identifying commercial and non-commercial trends from the data reports
- Consistently meet the monthly reporting deadline, working with colleagues to ensure workloads are equally distributed under the supervision of a Senior Analyst.
- Working to improve processes, data quality, consistency and coverage. Assisting in ongoing projects to introduce new data fields
- Strong core education
- Numeric degree or equivalent.
- Work place experience with transferable skills.
- Intermediate excel skills, experience using v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Happy to work remotely from home