My client is looking for a team builder! They have a really strong team and need someone who has mentored and managed others before who can come in and help nurture others to perform at their best. If you have brand launch experience, with specific payer/reimbursement experience, this will position you well to sit with our clients and guide them strategically through their daily challenges on their brands.
My client is looking for the Group Account Supervisor to effectively lead our agency team, manage mid-level clients, and may need to travel (post-COVID), without supervision. Major responsibilities include:
- Agency team communication and management
- Strategic and tactical consultation with client, brand champion
- Facilitating, presenting, and selling high-quality deliverables
- Supporting financial reporting and reconciliation
- Management and development of direct reports
- Identifies cross-selling and new business opportunities
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, healthcare, pharmacy, or related subject is preferred
- 7-9 years of experience in a medical communications agency, along with market access experience is a must
- Demonstrates knowledge of the therapeutic areas, science, markets, and products for all assigned accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills, and has ability to manage expectations effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
My client offers an awesome, comprehensive benefits package to our employees with all of the standard benefits that you would expect… but in addition, we also offer unlimited PTO and an amazing training and development program!