Group Account Supervisor (Pharmaceutical Advertising) - Boston, MA
Investigo is pleased to partner with an award winning healthcare advertising agencies in the Boston area to identify a high-performing Group Account Supervisor to lead the day-to-day business operations for a critical Pharmaceutical client.
The GAS will collaborate with both clients and internal teams to ensure successful brand promotion that is on time, on budget, and up to the high standards of both the agency and their client. The role will also oversee/mentor at least one junior team member on their team, who will assist the GAS in tactical execution and communications.
Some essential requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 6-8 years of experience in Pharmaceutical advertising client services
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience with HCP and/or DTC promotions
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a variety of therapeutic areas
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, EOY bonus opportunity, great benefits package (including health/dental/vision, 401(k), generous PTO and company Holidays, etc.) and a fantastic office culture!