I am partnering with a fantastic commercial and residential property company, renowned for developing the largest urban regeneration project in Europe. They are looking to take on a bright graduate, as an Accounts Assistant, who is keen to develop a career in finance.
- Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
- Hybrid: Typically 4 days in 1 from home
- Location: City of London
What can you expect?
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for debtors and creditors
- Reviewing trade debtor and trade creditor listings for inter-company items, establishing working relationships with AP & AR teams.
- Quarterly preparation of representation journals for outstanding items.
- Analysing accruals and prepayments for balance sheet accuracy.
- Supporting with Group audit, including preparation and maintenance of audit support file.
- Supporting with balance sheet reporting, preparing adjusting journals with audit trail support.
- Execution of and reconciliations for monthly payroll journals for the payrolls, including accruals for amounts cross charged to other entities, understanding how entities across the Group interact and trade.
- Working effectively with the Tax department to reconcile the tax positions.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Who are you?
- Obtained a 2:1/1 within a relevant degree - Finance and Accounting/Economics/Mathematics.
- Strong academic record.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence at reconciliations.
- Have strong communication skills - ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to embrace change and encourage innovation.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to is committed, driven and keen to grow with a business. Please apply here or email an up to date CV to email@example.com