Back to jobs
Iconic Restaurant Group
Group AR Specialist
Iconic Restaurant Group
up to £36,000 + great benefits, discretionary 10% bonus & Study Support
Hybrid Working (3 days office / 2 wfh)
South West London
- Responsible for raising and reconciling intercompany and franchise royalty billing and additional charges on a periodic and quarterly basis for the Group.
- Responsible for processing intercompany recharges and reconciling all balances to ensure any queries or disputes are resolved on a timely basis.
- Monitor the invoicing for the Grocery business to ensure invoices are being generated correctly and communicated to external customers.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to ensure all shipments dispatched within the period have been invoiced accurately.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Ledger period end close process, ensure all invoices, credit notes and receipts are accurately recorded.
- Responsible for resolving any queries and disputes, to ensure timely cash collection.
- Working closely with AP to ensure accurate cash funding position for all Group entities by providing insight into customer payment habits, minimising the impact for foreign currency payments.
Control and Compliance
- Produce weekly reporting of billing and debt statistics with narrative commentary to be circulated to senior management.
- Ensuring payments are received as per company terms and chasing up any outstanding monies due and swift resolution with customers to ensure payments are not delayed.
- Ensure all invoice documentation is compliant with the local tax jurisdiction UK and international subsidiaries
- Coordinate requests for tax compliance certificates with HMRC and legal/tax advisors.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable documentation to external auditors.
- Contribute to a sustainable control environment that meets standards and policies and ensuring compliance to tax, legal and operational standards.
- Control and set up new customer accounts in accordance with company policies
- Regularly and proactively engage with the Business to ensure timely generation of accurate client invoices.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer account information.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead weekly debtor meetings with Senior Management to resolve billing issues, disputes and flagging ageing items where business action is required.
- Use detailed understanding of billing systems / processes to make improvements to internal customer experience, error rates, volume of credit notes raised etc.
- Continuous seek improvements for a smooth and efficient operation of the Order to Cash process, reducing the time spent on transactional duties.
- Design and develop system solutions to improve efficiencies and mitigate control risks.