A well known business with a global presence is looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to assit through a period of transformation and process re-engineering.
Based in Middlesex, the role will work closely with the CFO and work with the wider Senior Leadership team.
Other key areas of the role include:
- Taking overall ownership of financial control environment including both system and role-based controls. Ensuring constant evolution of the control processes in place to deliver best practice / risk mitigation across all areas
- Management of the monthly balance sheet review processes
- Management and control of banking, FX and financing facilities
- Overall ownership of monthly/weekly working capital forecasting
- Effective utilisation of financing facilities, mid term planning of facility requirements and identification of opportunities to extend facilities
- Manage the overall integrity of the UK balance sheet position
- Responsible for group and subsidiary statutory accounting
- Compliance with all external audit, internal audit, HMRC and corporate governance requirements
Skills Required -
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a Group Financial Controller or Head of Finance role - ideally within a complex environment which covers both UK and overseas entities.