Investigo are exclusively partnering a high growth business services company to recruit a newly created Group Finance Manager. This is an ideal role for someone straight from practice or currently in a similar role now.
This is a key direct report for the Group CFO and is focused on ensuring the Group is compliant with
accounting standards across a global structure for both UK Group and local purposes. The Group is a complex
structure, in a number of international countries, and the UK auditing standards are becoming more demanding. We need
someone that can take a lead in navigating a path that will ensure we have awareness and a proactive
approach to audit issues both current and those becoming a focus with UK regulators so that we minimize the
impact on our growing business. As part of this, the role will document our accounting treatments, develop our
new consolidation system further, resulting in faster consolidated reporting on a group basis. They want
someone that has enjoyed the technical accounting and is ready to apply that knowledge in a value-added way
to a global business. All key financial roles are given a strong understanding of the business as they want you
to be a part of the onsite team at the global HQ where people with different skills come together to solve
international logistical challenges.
- Top 20 Qualified or someone with strong technical skills set looking for an exciting challenge alongside a high profile CFO
- Group accounting or audit background or experience managing technical audits successfully
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
- Team player that can make friendships at all levels of the organisation and likes working closely with
- Forward thinking. Proactive, not reactive. Happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the
resolution of an issue.
- Strong Excel skills