Bolton based client is looking to appoint a Group Finance Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. The role will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Provide the monthly financial results for a number of different cost centres with comments on key variances to budget or forecast with related action plans
- Manage and work with the relevant budget holders to build and monitor budgets / spend
- Manage one member of staff
- Prepare ad review audit parks and manage ad-hoc tax planning initiatives
- Be able to influence operational teams and non finance to be a solid business partner supporting their commercial decisions with monthly reports, KPI analysis, regular reviews of cost and variance to budgets
This role will suit ideally a fully qualified finance professional with strong finance experience. You will have an engaging personality to be able to build good relationships across the business to support and influence with robust finance reporting.
The role is a 12 month commitment covering a maternity leave, ideally an immediate start. It will be a work from home scenario initially but a balance of both office based / some flex on home working will be expected once it is safe to do so again.