Are you keen on the opportunity to work for an exciting international business experiencing a sustained period of growth?
This opportunity sits in a pivotal position within the Group finance function as a key member of the team and comes with very strong long term prospects for the future.
We are looking for someone who is Degree Educated with a Professional Finance Accreditation and has operated in an entrepreneurial, forward thinking business in an autonomous role.
This is a Group finance role that will open up avenues to self develop as the role continues to transform. You will engaging heavily with stakeholders across all levels and many areas of business Operations.
You will take responsibility for driving and improving elements of group finance and help realise the company's strategic objectives. This is a highly unique and rewarding business that offers a culture and role structure unrivalled by many.
Main Responsibilities will include:-
- Provision of group reporting, including full responsibility for the annual reporting and accounts process
- Provide technical accounting guidance across the Group in accordance with IFRS & UK GAAP.
- Prepare the UK statutory accounts
- Driving and improving the month end process and transforming key process and controls.
- Use acquired skill and insights to better understand what drives business results
- Providing financial transparency to help improve organisational effectiveness and decision making
- Continued development of financial models, tools, and analysis to support successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Supporting senior management with in-depth process improvement, including the preparation of presentations to Executive Team
- Process improvements and re-engineering, standardisation and leveraging of best practices
- Help drive decisions and compliance through active business partnering across all functions
- Ensuring that key stakeholders have informative reporting across all elements of the business
The business are wanting to recruit a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with post qualified experience and experience of group reporting, month end and varied controls. Experience of working in a group finance function in a hands on management role will hold a distinct advantage. While this role sits in Group Finance this is an opportunity where you will have excellent exposure and scope to move across all areas of finance as the role continues to evolve.