Due to continued growth and recent acquisitions, this recognisable and forward thinking consumer brand are looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant within their Group Finance function. They are a listed business with UK head offices and remain ambitious, with plenty of further acquisitions planned.
The role will involve the production of reporting deliverables for headquarter entities as well as the consolidated Group Financial Statements. The position will also give the successful individual plenty of exposure to senior stakeholder and board members.
- Completing monthly reporting process for headquarter companies
- Leading the financial accounting for head office companies (financial reporting, bank, and intercompany reconciliations)
- Supporting group consolidation
- Supporting members of the shared service centre
- Maintaining a high level of financial controls in alignment to SOX requirments
- Preparation of cash flow statements & assisting with group cash flow forecasting reporting
- Assistance with the preparation of group IFRS quarterly and annual reports
- Participating in the completion of statutory accounts under FRS 101
- Liaison with internal and external auditors