A global client of ours is recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join they high profile External Reporting team based in Peterborough.
The role is responsible for owning the monthly consolidation process for the Group results and preparing the monthly/ quarterly and annually external reports including the Group Consolidated financial statements.
- Responsible for supporting the external reporting requirements including monthly, quarterly and annually reporting to the bond investors including the preparation of the consolidated group financial statements in compliance with IFRS
- Preparing technical accounting paper to be presented to the Risk and Audit Committee
- Providing technical accounting guidance (IFRS and FRS102) to the Finance community, owning parts of the Group Accounting Policy and implementation of all new accounting standards
- Be main point of contact for external auditors to deliver the group consolidated financial statements as well as the UK subsidiaries, ensure the filing deadlines are met
- Support the Control and Governance team in ensuring that Group financial control framework is implemented across the businesses
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the reporting systems and control processes
The successful candidate will be a finalist or newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA). Strong technical accounting knowledge of IFRS is key. Working with a global business is ideal but not essential.
(You are only required to work from Peterborough Office 1 day a week)
Please don't hesitate in applying.