Investigo Finance are recruiting a Group Financial Accountant for a client based in Northamptonshire.
In the position of Group Financial Accountant , you will support the Group Financial Controller around tight robust financial controls during year end.
Key duties to include:
- Lead on the production of the Annual Report and Accounts got the business and its subsidiaries
- Lead on the production of half year financial statements
- Production of full accounts in accordance with IFRS and GAAP
- Production and submission of corporate tax
- Monthly P&L reviews
- Involvement in key business improvement initiatives
- Work with the broader Finance function to develop cross functional skills
- Responsible for managing and overseeing interim and year-end audit and liaising with external auditors
- Involvement in ad hoc Project work
Qualified Accountant either ACA or ACCA
Strong technical accounting experience e.g. IFRS/GAAP
Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
Experience in problem solving and working to tight deadlines under pressure
Big 4 practice trained individuals from Assistant Manager level are highly advised to apply.
£50,000 - £55,000 + £8,500 Car Allowance & 25% Bonus