Investigo is currently partnered with a leading FinTech business based in central London. Our client is looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant for their head office. The role will be responsible for a broad range of tasks from internal / external reporting (IFRS), presenting to the senior management team on financial performance, technical accounting and supporting on Audit and Tax related queries.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Preparation of monthly group reporting pack under IFRS including variance analysis
- Preparation of financial presentations to the Senior leadership team
- Work on key projects around the impact of Accounting changes such as IFRS 9,15 & 16 for e.g.)
- Balance sheet reconciliations for the group under IFRS
- Preparation of year end Group consolidated accounts
- Support on the Cashflow including working capital review
- Support the SSC
- Adhoc Projects including supporting the development of the Netsuite system
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally from Audit)
- Good communication and report-writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation
- IFRS experience
- Consolidation / consolidated Audit experience
Please let me know if you would be keen to go forward for this position?