Investigo are partnering a high growth Technology SME to recruit a newly created Group Financial Controller.
You will report directly into the CFO and assist the company in achieving its business objectives by ensuring accurate reporting and efficient management of the company's finances while providing effective support to internal and external stakeholders. You will also be leading a team of 4, who are based Globally.
- Management of global Finance team.
- Develop and improve the Business Partnering Strategy to operational management.
- Drive operational efficiencies and cost savings across the Group.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
- Prepare consolidated monthly group reporting.
- Prepare audited financial statements in accordance with UK/IFRS accounting standards across all jurisdictions to ensure sign off in accordance with agreed timetable.
- Control and sign off balance sheet reconciliations for the Group.
- Develop and maintain systems and internal controls to safeguard the company's financial position and intellectual property.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and taxation requirements in all jurisdictions.
- Manage and develop local professional relationships.
- Effective tax planning, cash flow management and transfer pricing internationally.
- Develop the currently implemented accounting system, considering control requirements. Ensure recommendations are made to enhance its efficiency and that its capabilities grow with the business.
- Monitoring and enforcing financial policies, including pricing, costs, salaries, expenses, etc.
We are looking for the following:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Business related degree (or equivalent).
- Technical Group Accounting of foreign entities
- International exposure
- Experience of Group Working capital
- Managing remote teams