Investigo are exclusively partnering an award winning, high growth company to recruit a Group Financial Controller due to recent internal promotion.
Are you passionate about financial control?
Do you thrive on leading a team?
Are you Big 4 Qualified with a strong technical background?
Want to work for a top inclusive employer?
If so this could be the perfect role for you.
As Group Financial Controller, you will report straight into the Group Financial Director. You will lead the financial control function and be responsible for the financial control plan and strategy for the business.
- Responsible for leading the annual audit process and develop a strong working relationship with external auditors
- Develop strong relationships with business unit finance teams
- Deliver and demonstrate year on year improvement through implementing initiatives that enhance the quality of control and process
- Take ownership of Group Finance policies working with business units to implement and monitor their application
- Responsible for the group ERP and manage continuous improvement and adoption of the system
- Lead the implementation of new accounting policies and monitor adherence to IFRS
- Work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to share and contribute to best practice to maximize business efficiency.
- Set and monitor KPI performance for Financial Control
- Contribute to the creation of the overall Finance Plan.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers, supply chain and all other stakeholders to deliver on Growth, Financial Targets and Corporate Governance requirements.
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant with 5 - 10 years post qualified experience. Strong preference for a Big4 or Top 10 Qualified.
- Strong technical / analytical accounting skills (IFRS)
- The ability to manage your time, plan and act in advance
- The ability to work and consistently deliver to reporting deadlines
- A passion for leading and developing a team
- The ability influence a wide group of stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen