Join a world-leading FTSE-listed manufacturing business!
As the Group FP&A Analyst, you will work alongside the Group Reporting team, the Group consolidation team and FP&A team. You will be Reporting to the Group Head of FP&A, where you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely key internal management information.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business environment and key performance drivers.
- Provide analysis, interpretation and insight into financial results, highlighting risks and opportunities, and offering conclusions and commentary.
- Support the Group's budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning processes - drafting templates and (for strategic planning) consolidating the return and drafting Board presentations.
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller, CFO and CEO during the half-year end statutory process, assisting with data gathering, data analysis and drafting external presentations.
- Support the Group capital expenditure authorisation process, reviewing and challenging investment cases.
- Provide challenge and support for strategic projects e.g. restructuring actions.
- Support other senior management with data requests.
- Undertake high-profile ad hoc project work where required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Big 4/mid-tier ACA or CIMA trained.
- Up to 2 years PQE.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business is highly desirable - not essential.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel and numerical skills.
- Ability to build financial models would be advantageous.