Investigo are delighted to be working with an extremely well known, PE backed company in their search for a Group FP&A Analyst. Their ethos + goal is to provide a product which is extra sustainable and also reduces our carbon footprint. They are in over 10 countries worldwide and have also just secured their Series C funding.
- Support on the collation and production of comprehensive monthly materials for review by Senior Leadership, the Board and our Investors.
- Deliver high quality business insight through those materials to both support and influence strategic decision making, as well as provide ad-hoc commercial analysis for senior leadership.
- Proactively drive forward the development of new systems and processes to improve the quality, speed and usefulness of metrics, forecasts and financial data.
- Support business budget and target setting through the annual planning process and rolling forecasting, ensuring that the divisional strategic plans align into a coherent Group strategic plan and that shorter term financial targets also reflect both the Group's and division's strategy.
- Critically review, and where necessary, challenge divisional plans. Ensure strategic issues and relevant analyses are brought to the attention of stakeholders.
- Understand the competitor, market and regulatory environment, the changes happening within them and the impact these would have on internal strategies, plans and targets.
- Top class degree education (preferred)
- Qualified financial professional - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA preferred
- At least 2 - 4 years experience in a financial analyst role, preferably in tech, professional services, corporate finance, transaction services, investment banking
- Extensive experience in modelling, data manipulation and excel/gsheets
- SQL experience preferred
- Eye f or detail and dedication to accuracy
- Excellent communication in English, other European languages a plus
- Proactive and ambitious, with the ability to build solid relationships across the business
- Flexible and adaptable individual who thrives in a fast and demanding environment