My client is seeking a Group FP&A Manager for a period of 6 months to assist with mid year forecast and budget process.
Purpose: Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Group FP&A Senior Manager will lead on Group analysis of monthly divisional reported results and group overheads. This role will also lead the Group budgeting and forecasting process.
- Lead the monthly review of reported results against forecast, providing insight and analysis to management, ensuring the provision of forward looking data to enable business decision making.
- Leading the group wide quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting and business plan process.
- Own order book, contract and WIP reporting analysis
- Reporting of results to Investors
- Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive' financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight to ensure the business meets its performance objectives
- Supporting the implementation of a new chart of accounts to improve group reporting and analysis. Build out cost analysis across the group based on new chart of accounts, implemented benchmarking and KPIs across Divisions.
- Supporting the creation of the Finance Operating Manual - analysing and making recommendations for improvement of financial and production processes and driving the implementation of changes
Measures of Success:
- Group Reporting and Management information
- Produced to a high standard
- Set and meet all internal deadlines
- Developing, improving, and maintaining excellent Management Information (MI) to proactively manage Group performance.
- New acquisitions can quickly report high quality information to Group in required format
- Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Lead the group wide forecasting budgeting process, maximising use of financial systems (Oracle fusion/ PBCS), and preparing Group level presentations
- Financial analysis
- Quickly respond to ad hoc requests and work closely with divisional finance in order to produce detailed analysis
Key Skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 5 years post qualified FP&A experience in industry, in a PLC or large multi division company.