Investigo is currently partnering (working exclusively) with a global household media business who are recruiting a Manager level position in their Group FP&A Reporting team. Based in their London head office the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible with remote working for the foreseeable future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is looking to build a specialist function for FP&A and set up standardised processes across the group. Ideally you will have experience within a PLC environment / within Media.
- Establish FP&A framework within the Group Reporting team. Ensuring clear reporting standards and deadlines
- Regular analysis on performance against target across the group
- Consolidation of monthly management reporting packs
- Partner with Group Functions (Investor Relations, Tax & Treasury etc) to ensure deadlines are met
- Support the Budgetary, Planning & Forecasting cycles while presenting to Senior Management
Things to note:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA / equivalent)
- Initially a 6-12 month position paying £60-£65,000 pro-rata
- Looking to start as soon as possible
If you are interested in the position and wanting to be considered then you must be a qualified accountant and have a proven track record of establishing FP&A framework and polices in a group function. To be considered please firstname.lastname@example.org