This rapidly growing, PE backed business are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team. The role will focus on the preparation of the group consolidated management accounts, review of the operating company results and preparation of the reporting and analysis for the board pack.
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of the group monthly management accounts and forecasts across the businesses highlighting the financial impact of key risks and opportunities
- Produce and interpret a detailed monthly board reporting pack and present to senior management.
- Highlight issues which affect business performance
- Good understanding of balance sheet control
- Actively involved in improving reporting and processes across Finance
- Work closely with the senior management team as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills