Investigo have partnered with a top tier global law firm and they are looking for a reporting accountant to join their highly successful finance team. The successful applicant will look to move to a senior position in the future as the position has become available due to promotion. The company has a relaxed atmosphere in the professional services market, with all year dress-down and work-from-home flexibility. They also have offices across the world with the opportunity to travel This is an exciting and competitive role only open to ACA/ACCA qualified individuals with a maximum of three years post qualified experience.
- Updating and running the management accounting model.
- Updating the management account model as reporting requirements evolve.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Detailed analysis on significant variances in the management accounts.
- Participation in commentary for publication to board and partners.
- Preparation of annual/quarterly metrics for analysis.
- Responsible for headcount reporting including preparation of reporting on fee earner's financial performance.
- Coordinating the submission and consolidation of the year end financial reporting templates by each international office, ensuring that they comply with the firm's accounting policies in accordance with FR
* University degree (2:1 or above)
* Minimum two years post qualification experience.
* Experience of working with statutory auditors (big 4 preferred).
* Previous experience of working in a similar role.
* Previous experience of working in a professional services firm but working in a commercially focused business organisation would also be relevant.