Investigo is delighted to be partnering with a high growth financial services firm in Central London on their impressive growth journey. This will involve the on boarding of a newly qualified Accountant into their reporting team. So, if you're looking for progression and challenge in an environment that builds opportunities around people - please do apply.
Taking ownership of reporting matters across both the regulatory and financial reporting areas, the Group Reporting Accountant will be responsible for preparing company financial statements, reporting packs and reg submissions.
Other duties will include:
- Support the forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines.
- Act as an accounting expert for specific areas aligned to accounting standards (IFRS/FRS101/FRS102). This includes preparing monthly workings and posting journals.
- Review the annual financial statements of legal entities owned by colleagues in the reporting team.
- Provide financial information to the tax manager for tax computations and understand and post tax related journals (current and deferred tax) as communicated by the tax manager.
- Assist the Chief Accountant in preparing technical accounting papers for the Risk and Audit Committee and Board.
- Preparation of solo entity regulatory returns for entities managed.Plan and implement, or assist with, any projects in relation to the financial control of the entities, and be available for projects relating to financial control in the wider finance department.
- Newly qualified / awaiting time sign off ACA / ACCA
- A background in audit highly desirable or in a reporting focused role if not from audit
- Be a self starter, able to work under own initiative and have a keen eye for detail
- Experience if IFRS 10 highly sought after
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo