Investigo are partnered with a leading energy and natural resources firm that are looking for a Group Reporting Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The client are searching for someone with experience of working in a group finance function, to help prepare and review annual reports under IFRS with strong technical accounting knowledge. Key responsibilities include managing the quarterly group reporting process, preparation of technical accounting memos, assisting with the external audit and providing coaching to junior members of the team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 6 years PQE
- Experience reporting under IFRS
- Experience reporting under US GAAP (desirable)
- Experience with multinational group consolidations/plc reporting
- ERP system experience
- Location - Remote/West London
- Start Date - ASAP
- Duration - 12 months
- Salary - £75,000-£85,000 DOE